Tag Cloud


2007-04-12

Our New Toolbar...


toolbar powered by Hellenica Networks


I put this toolbar originally to allow me to have access to the my blog as time moved on, I found it to be a useful tool, I have included many Greek Radio Stations and all of the Blogs that I have an interest in, it has a Chat option, it includes YouTube and iTunes gadgets and many more things, Downloaded it and enjoy, I like to get some feed back and I'm working on including podcasts along with the radios. If anyone has a favorite radio that would like to include on the bar, send it to me, you can contact me direct thru the Toolbar contact option or messages options.

Have a nice and safe day!

Adonis

1 comment:

Ζυγίνα said...

Interesting...I'll think about favourites later!

My Headlines

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner